Removal & Installation
Nissan Altima 2007-2008
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Disconnect the stabilizer bar links.
- Remove the bracket bolts to remove the stabilizer bar.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Torque the bracket nuts to 43 ft. lbs. (50 Nm) and the link bolts to 57 ft. lbs. (66 Nm).
Nissan Altima 2009-2010
- Disconnect the stabilizer bar from connecting rod.
Remove the stabilizer bar clamps and bushings.
- Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal.