- Drain the engine coolant from radiator, condenser and liquid tank assembly.
- Remove air cleaner assembly.
- Remove engine room cover.
- Disconnect the upper radiator, condenser and liquid tank assembly hose, heater pipe, electric throttle control actuator inlet hose, oil cooler hose and heater hoses.
- Remove the engine coolant temperature sensor.
- Remove the engine coolant outlet.
Remove the water control valve.
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Install the engine coolant temperature sensor.
NOTEUse Genuine RTV Silicone Sealant or equivalent.
- Install the water control valve with the whole circumference of the flange part fitting securely inside the rubber ring.
- Install the water control valve with the up-mark facing up and the frame center part facing upwards. The position deviation may be within the range of ±10°.
- Use a new gasket and O-ring for installation.