Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Support the axle with a suitable holding fixture.
- Remove the lower shock bolt.
- Remove the bell crank bolt from the rear axle.
- Lower the jack to remove the spring and isolator from the vehicle.
- Position spring to the vehicle on top of the isolator.
- Align the springs to the spring pockets.
- Raise the rear axle into place.
- Install the bell crank bolt to the rear axle. Tighten to 185 ft. lbs. (251 Nm).
- Install the lower shock bolts to the rear axle. Tighten to 75 ft. lbs. (102 Nm).
- Remove the holding fixture for the rear axle.