Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the upper nut and bolt to the Watts link at the frame.
- Remove the lower nut to the Watts link at the bell crank and remove the Watts link.
Remove the bell crank bolt from the differential cover and remove the bell crank.
- Install the bell crank and bolt to the differential cover and tighten 185 ft. lbs (251 Nm).
- Install the Watts link in position at the frame.
- Install the Watts link nut and bolt at the frame and tighten 125 ft. lbs (169 Nm).
- Install the Watts link nuts to the bell crank and tighten 80 ft. lbs (108 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.