Removal & Installation
- Remove the Brake Pressure Modulator Valve (BPMV). Refer to the Hydraulic Control Unit (BPMV) procedure in this section.
Remove the 4 T-25 Torx® bolts (1) from the EBCM (2).
Disconnect the 2-way ABS pump motor connector.
WARNINGDo not use a tool to pry the EBCM or the BPMV. Excessive force will damage the EBCM.
Remove the EBCM (2) from the BPMV (5). Removal may require a light amount of force.
- Do not reuse the EBCM mounting bolts. Always install new bolts.
- Clean the EBCM to BPMV mounting surfaces with a clean cloth.
- Install EBCM (2) onto BPMV (5).
Install the 4 EBCM bolts (1).
- Tighten the 4 bolts to 39 inch lbs. (5 Nm) in an X-pattern.
- Connect the 2-way ABS pump motor connector to the EBCM.
- Revise the tire calibration using the Scan Tool Tire Size Calibration function.
- Use the scan tool to check and clear DTC memory.