Removal & Installation
A rear auxiliary heater provides heating to the rear of the vehicle. It is located on the left side of the vehicle, in front of the wheel fender and is concealed behind a cover.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
- Remove the cover-to-heater unit and the cover.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the blower motor.
- Remove the blower motor-to-heater housing screws and the blower motor.
- If necessary, replace the blower motor-to-heater housing gasket.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Tighten the retaining screws to 18 inch lbs. (1.6 Nm).