The blower motor is located in the engine compartment on the right side of the firewall.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors from the blower motor.
- Remove the radiator coolant collecting bottle from the right side of the engine compartment.
- Remove the windshield washer fluid bottle from the right side of the engine compartment.
- If equipped with an acoustic cover over the motor, cut the cover between the clip lands and save the cover for reassembly.
- Remove the blower motor-to-duct housing screws and the blower motor from the vehicle.
- If necessary, replace the blower motor-to-duct housing gasket.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Tighten the retaining screws to 18 inch lbs. (1.6 Nm).