Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove wheel.
- Remove shock absorber lower bolts.
- Push the shock absorber through the control arm and into the spring.
- With the vehicle supported so the control arms hang free, install tool J-23028, onto a support and into the lower control arm bushings.
Remove stabilizer bar from the control arm.
- Remove stabilizer from the lower control arm.
- Raise and remove the tension on the lower control arm bolts.
- Install a safety chain around the spring and through the lower control arm.
- Remove lower control arm pivot bolts, the rear first.
- Remove lower control arm and allow it to hang free.
Remove spring assembly.
- Install spring assembly.
- Install lower control arm.
- Install lower control arm pivot bolts.
- Install stabilizer to the lower control arm.