- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect negative battery cable.
- Release the quick connect fittings (1) from the filter.
- Loosen filter feed nut and the clamp bolt (2).
Remove filter (4) and the clamp (3) from the vehicle.
Install filter and clamp with the directional arrow facing away from the fuel tank, towards the throttle body.
NOTEThe filter has an arrow (fuel flow direction) on the side of the case, be sure to install it correctly in the system, the with arrow facing away from the fuel tank.
- Tighten the fuel feed nut.
- Tighten the filter clamp assembly bolt.
- Install fuel quick disconnect fittings to the filter.
- Connect negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.