Engine Mounted Servo/Throttle Control Element
- Disconnect the connecting rod from the throttle lever ball socket.
- Make sure the throttle is fully closed against the stop screw.
- Adjust the length of the rod to fit exactly between the servo and the throttle, then turn the ball socket out (counterclockwise) one more turn to lengthen the rod.
- Make sure the idle speed is correct and check the throttle for smooth movement.
- Check and adjust the throttle cable as necessary.
- Turn the adjusting sleeve about 1 / 8 turn counterclockwise to unlock it and pull the sleeve rearward until all play is eliminated.
- Lock the sleeve in place by turning it clockwise.