Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- The control unit is in the center console.
- On A4 and 1995-00 Passat models, remove the glove box to allow access.
- Detach the electrical connector from the control unit.
- Remove the mounting fasteners and remove the control unit.
- Plug in the electrical connector to the control unit.
- Secure the control unit in place with the retaining screw.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Road test the vehicle and check the cruise control operation.