Removal & Installation
- Note the radio security code and disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise the front of the vehicle and support it with jackstands.
- Remove the lower engine shield.
- Remove the sway bar to control arm ling mounting nuts and remove the link.
- Remove the sway bar bushing brackets.
- Remove the sway bar.
- Installation is in reverse order of removal noting the following:
- Position the sway bar in the vehicle.
- Install the bolts/nuts securing the brackets. Tighten them until just snug (they will be fully tightened later).
- Install the sway bar-to-control arm link with the arrows facing forward.
- Then tighten the fasteners to: