Removal & Installation
Front Center Console
- Remove the 4 mounting bolts (1).
- Remove the front center console (2).
Removing using following procedure:
- Removing trim piece for instrument panel centerpiece
To install :
- When installing, center console must be inserted into clip.
- Install the cover (3).
- Install the nuts (4) and tighten to 31 inch lb. (3.5 Nm).
- Install mounting clip (5).
- Remove the parking brake lever trim.
- Remove the 2 mounting bolt cover clips to expose mounting bolts on the front console.
- Open the ashtray cover and lift the ashtray up and out.
- Remove the retaining nut.
If necessary, remove the armrest.
- Pull up the parking brake lever, lift the rear center console slightly and it detach from the front center console at the front.
- Remove the 2 mounting bolts to the front console.
- Remove the cassette tray.
- Lift the rear center console toward the front, over parking brake lever, and remove it.
- Disconnect the Data Link Connector (DLC) from the center console.
Installation is reverse order of removal.