Removal & Installation
- Remove the door component carrier.
- Run the window regulator all the way down.
- Remove the bolts.
- Unclip the window door glass and remove.
- Fasten the securing clip.
- Place the window on the window regulator.
- Run the window almost all the way up.
The window and the seal for the door component carrier must be parallel to each other in the vicinity of roof and C-pillar.
- Push the window in the direction of B-pillar.
Window must submerge 9mm (see ( a ) into the seal for door component carrier.
- Tighten the bolts (3) on the mount at the window regulator.
- Run the window all the way up.
- Check the measurement and erase any reference markings made during adjustment.
Tightening torque: 22 inch lbs. (2.5 Nm).