Removal & Installation
- Remove the rocker arm bolts.
- Remove the rocker arms.
Remove the pushrods.
- The intake push rods measure 5.81 in. (147.51mm.
- The exhaust push rods measure 6.1 in. (154.87mm.
- Coat the ends of the pushrods using prelube.
- Install the pushrods. The intake pushrods are identified with yellow stripes and the exhaust are green.
- Ensure that the pushrods seat in the lifter bore.
- Coat the rocker arm friction surfaces using prelube.
- Install the rocker arms and bolts and tighten to 24 ft. lbs. (32 Nm).
- Install the valve rocker covers.