Removal & Installation
- Remove the rear liftgate interior trim panel.
- Remove the wiper arm finish cap and nut.
- Remove the rear window washer nozzle hose assembly.
- Remove the wiper arm.
- Remove the rear window wiper pivot shaft gasket.
- Remove the wiper motor bolt and the motor.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Tighten the wiper motor bolts to 89 in. lbs. (10 Nm).
- When installing the pivot shaft gasket, align the tab on the gasket to the slot on the rear wiper motor.
- Rotate the hose counter-clockwise around the end of the rear wiper washer arm, route through the slot in the bezel at the base of the pivot shaft, and attach to the barb before installation of the wiper arm onto the pivot shaft.
Tighten the wiper arm nut to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm).