- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fuel filler cap from the filler neck.
- Connect J-34730-1 fuel pressure gauge to the fuel pressure test port. Wrap a shop towel around the fitting while connecting the gauge to prevent fuel spillage.
- Install the gauge bleed hose into a suitable container and open the valve to bleed the system.
Drain any remaining fuel from the gauge into the container and remove the gauge from the test port.