Removal & Installation
- Mark the position of the wiper arms on the windshield.
- Remove the caps from the wiper arm nuts. Loosen, but not fully remove the nuts. Gently rock the wiper arm back and forth and pull it from the shaft. Once loose, remove the nut and the arm.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the air intake cowl panels.
- Remove the bolts securing the wiper assembly. Lift the assembly and detach the connector then remove it from the vehicle.
If necessary, remove the motor from the wiper assembly.
- Engage the electrical connector, then install the wiper assembly. Tighten the bolts to 80 inch lbs. (9 Nm).
- Install the air intake cowl panels.
- Install the wiper arms taking care to align them with the marks made during removal.
- Connect the negative battery cable.