Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Remove the four T-25 TORX® screws (1) that fasten the EBCM to the BPMV.
CAUTIONDo not use a tool to pry the EBCM or the BPMV. Excessive force will damage the EBCM.
- Partially remove the EBCM (2) from the BPMV (3) enough to access the electrical connectors. Removal may require a light amount of force.
- Disconnect the four electrical connectors from EBCM.
Fully remove the EBCM (2) from the BPMV (3).
- Install EBCM (2) on to the BPMV (3).
- Connect the four electrical connectors to the EBCM.
Install the four new T-25 TORX® screws (1) in the EBCM (2).
- Tighten the four T-25 TORX® screws to 39 inch lbs. (5 Nm) in an X-pattern.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Revise the tire calibration using the Scan Tool.
- Using scan tool, return to Diagnostic System Check - ABS.