Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the brake fluid.
- Remove the coolant reservoir tank.
- Remove the A/C tube joint mounting bolt.
Remove the 2 power steering hose clamp bolts.
Using SST (09751-36011) or equivalent tool, disconnect the 6 brake lines from the ABS actuator.
- Disconnect the actuator connector.
- Remove the 4 bolts and ABS actuator assembly.
- Remove the 3 nuts and ABS actuator from the actuator bracket.
- Remove the 3 holders and cushion from the ABS actuator.
- Installation is the reverse of removal, noting the following:
- Fill the brake reservoir with brake fluid, bleed brake system, and check for leaks.