Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
NOTEBegin bleeding air from the brake caliper with the longest hydraulic line.
- Connect a vinyl tube to the brake caliper.
- Depress the brake pedal several times, then loosen the bleeder plug with the pedal held down.
- At the point when fluid stops coming out, tighten the bleeder plug, then release the brake pedal.
- Repeat the above 2 steps until all the air in the fluid has been bled out.
- Repeat the about procedure to bleed the air out of the brake line for each wheel.
- Check the fluid level and add fluid if necessary.