- Discharge refrigerant from refrigeration system.
Remove the radiator fan and the condenser fan.
- Remove the radiator upper mountings.
- Remove the radiator grill.
- Remove the condenser:
Installation is the reverse of removal, noting the following:
- If condenser is replaced, add compressor oil to the condenser. Add 1.4 fl. oz. (40 cc). Compressor oil: ND-OIL 8 or equivalent
- Connect liquid tube and discharge tube. Lubricate 2 new O-rings with compressor oil and install them to the hose. Tighten to 7 ft. lbs. (10 Nm).
- Evacuate air from refrigeration system.
- Charge system with refrigerant and inspect for leakage of refrigerant.