Diagnosis & Testing
Inspect the power window master switch continuity. If continuity is not as specified, replace the switch.
Inspect the power window passenger switch continuity. If continuity is not as specified, replace the switch.
- Inspect the driver-s door power window motor operation:
- Inspect the front passenger-s door power window motor operation:
Motor & Regulator
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Turn the ignition key to the OFF position.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Remove the front trim door panel. Refer to Front Door Trim Panel Removal & Installation.
- Remove the rear view mirror cover and the outside rear view mirror. Refer to Power Mirror Removal & Installation.
- Remove the door speaker board and the service hole covers.
- Remove the inside door handle:
- Remove the door molding:
- Remove the 2 bolts and glass.
- Remove the window regulator:
- Installation is the reverse of removal, noting the following: