Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear tire and wheel assembly.
Lift up the caliper:
- Remove the bolt and flexible hose from the shock absorber bracket.
- Remove the caliper installation bolt, lift up the caliper, and suspend it securely. Do not disconnect the flexible hose from the caliper.
- Matchmark the disc and hub.
Remove the mounting bolts and remove the brake disc.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Fill brake reservoir with brake fluid, bleed brake system and check for leaks.