Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the rear wheels.
Remove the nuts and the left and right stabilizer bar links.
- Remove the 4 bolts, 2 brackets and bushings.
Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Temporarily connect the stabilizer bar to the body with the bushings, brackets and bolts.
- Install the stabilizer bar links. Tighten the center bracket bolts to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm). Tighten the stabilizer-to-body bolts to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm) and the stabilizer link to stabilizer bar bolts to 47 ft. lbs. (64 Nm).
- Install the rear wheels.
- Lower the vehicle and bounce the rear end a few to times to allow the rear suspension to stabilize.
- Have the rear wheel alignment checked.