Chrysler Sebring 2008-2009
Dodge Avenger 2008-2009
- Attach the pressure bleeding equipment to the Master Cylinder.
- Attach a clear plastic hose to the bleeder screw and feed the hose into a clear jar containing enough fresh brake fluid to submerge the end of the hose.
- Open the bleeder screw at least one full turn or more to obtain a steady stream of brake fluid.
- After approximately 4-8 ounces (120-240 ml) of fluid have been bled through the brake circuit and an air-free flow is maintained in the clear plastic hose and jar, close the bleeder screw.
- Repeat this procedure at all the remaining bleeder screws.
- Check and adjust brake fluid level to the FULL mark on the reservoir.
- Check the brake pedal travel. If pedal travel is excessive or has not been improved, some air may still be trapped in the system. Re-bleed the brakes as necessary.
- Test drive the vehicle to verify the brakes are operating properly and pedal feel is correct.