Removal & Installation
- Perform fuel pressure release procedure.
- Disconnect negative battery cable.
- Raise the vehicle.
- Remove the accessory drive belt.
- Remove accessory drive belt tensioner.
- Remove bolts for power steering pump. Reposition power steering pump aside.
- Remove crankshaft damper.
- Remove the lower front timing belt cover fasteners.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Support the engine with a floor jack.
Remove the front engine mount.
- Remove fore aft member (3) to mount (4) bolts.
- Remove mount through bolt (1).
- Remove fore aft member (3) mounting bolts and remove.
- Remove front mount (4).
- Disconnect the fuel supply line at the fuel rail.
- Remove the upper timing b