- Disconnect negative cable from auxiliary jumper terminal.
- Remove engine cover.
Remove air box assembly.
- Remove air cleaner housing retaining bolt (2).
- Remove clean air hose from air cleaner housing.
- Lift air cleaner housing (1) upwards and remove.
Recover A/C system.
WARNINGDo not remove pressure cap or any hose with the system hot and under pressure because serious burns from coolant can occur.
- Drain cooling system.
- Remove the grille.
- Remove under belly pan (if equipped).
- Remove front bottom splash shield (if equipped).
- Remove upper and lower radiator hoses at radiator.
Disconnect radiator fan electrical connector (1).
- Separate radiator cooling fans from radiator.
Disconnect A/C line (1) at condenser/cooler.
Remove transmission oil cooler tubes support bracket at left side of radiator (if equipped).
CAUTIONPlastic tanks, while stronger than brass are subject to damage by impact, such as wrenches.
- Remove the two Torx® screws located on the upper radiator support that hold the upper radiator mounting brackets.
- Tilt the top of the radiator rearward so the mounting brackets slide out of the upper core support.
- Remove radiator/condenser assembly by lifting the assembly out of the vehicle between the engine and the core support.
- Separate the A/C condenser from the radiator.
- Position the A/C condenser onto the radiator.
- Slide the radiator/condenser assembly into position and seat the radiator assembly lower rubber isolators in the mount holes.
- Install the mounting brackets to the upper core support using two Torx® screws.
- Install A/C lines to condenser/cooler.
- Install transmission oil cooler tubes support bracket to radiator.
- Position radiator cooling fans on radiator.
- Connect cooling fan electrical connector.
- Install upper and lower radiator hoses at radiator.
- Install the grille.
- Install front bottom splash shield (if equipped).
- Install under belly pan (if equipped).
- Fill cooling system.
- Charge A/C system.
- Install air box assembly.
- Connect negative battery cable.
- Install engine cover.