Removal & Installation
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative remote cable.
- Partially remove the bumper fascia as needed to gain access to the reservoir pump.
- Place a drain bucket below the reservoir to catch any washer solvent that may leak out.
- Firmly grasping pump by hand twist and pull away from reservoir and out of grommet. Care must be taken not to puncture reservoir.
- Remover rubber grommet from reservoir and throw away.
- Firmly grasping pump by hand twist and push into reservoir. Care must be taken not to tear grommet or puncture reservoir.
- If fascia was partially removed, reinstall bumper fascia as needed.
- Refill reservoir with the washer solvent.
- Connect the battery negative remote cable.