Removal & Installation
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
- Remove wiper module.
- Using a pry bar or equivalent, gently pry off linkage off crack ball stud.
Remove the three retaining bolts (1) to wiper module (2) and remove motor.
- Place motor on wiper module.
- Install the motor retaining bolts. Tighten bolts to 80 inch lbs. (9 Nm).
Using Mopar® approved grease, apply to ball stud and firmly snap wiper linkage onto the motor crank arm.
NOTEMake sure the motor is in the PARK position before installing the wiper arms.
- Connect motor to electrical connector, reconnect battery, and cycle motor to park position.
- Install the wiper module.