Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the nuts and the control link assemblies from the lower control arms. When removing the link nut, keep the stud from turning by installing an Allen wrench in the end of the stud.
- Inspect for broken or distorted stabilizer bar bushings, retainers, and links.
- Align the control link assemblies with the mounting holes in the lower control arms. Install the links into both lower control arms. Install the link retaining nuts. Tighten the control link nuts to 77 ft. lbs. (105 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.