Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative remote cable.
- Remove the wiper arms and blades.
- Remove the cowl screen.
- Remove the 2 wiper motor assembly mounting screws.
- Lift the wiper motor assembly to gain access to the wire harness clip.
- Disconnect the harness clip from the forward mounting leg.
- Disconnect the wire connector at the wiper motor and remove the assembly.
- Connect the wire connector at wiper motor.
- Connect the harness clip to the forward mounting leg.
- Place wiper motor assembly into position.
- Install the 2 mounting bolts. Tighten the mounting bolts to 89-106 inch lbs. (10-12 Nm).
- Install the cowl screen.
- Install the wiper arms and blades.
- Connect the battery negative remote cable.
- Verify vehicle and system operation.
- If necessary, adjust the wiper arms.