Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the right front wheel and right front splash guard.
- Remove the accessory drive belt.
- Remove the crankshaft pulley bolt.
- Remove the crankshaft pulley.
Install the crankshaft pulley. Tighten the pulley bolt as follows:
- Tighten to 70 ft. lbs. (95 Nm).
- Tighten an additional 30 degrees.
- Tighten an additional 15 degrees.
- Install the accessory drive belt.
- Reinstall the right front splash guard and wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Connect the negative battery cable.