Removal & Installation
- Remove the caliper assembly without disconnecting the brake hoses.
- Remove the caliper bracket.
- Remove the rotor-to-front wheel hub detent screw from the rotor and the front wheel hub.
Pull off the rotor.
- Inspect the rotor.
- Install the rotor to the front wheel hub by tightening the detent screw.
- Tighten the rotor-to-front wheel hub detent screw to 35 inch lbs. (4 Nm).
- Install the caliper bracket.
- Tighten the caliper bracket mounting bolts to 70 ft. lbs. (95 Nm).
- Install the caliper assembly.