See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Draw off hydraulic fluid from the master cylinder with a syringe or hose used only with clean brake fluid.
- Disconnect the brake lines at the top and bottom of the proportioning valve.
- Remove the clamp from the valve and disconnect the pressure connection at the union.
- Check day/year codes, reduction factor, and switch-over pressure to make sure the new valve is identical.
- Install in reverse order. Bleed the system.