REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Open the trunk lid and disconnect the wiring.
- Disconnect the trunk lid props from the trunk lid.
- Loosen, then remove the trunk hinge bolts from the trunk lid side of the hinge. Remove the trunk lid.
- Install in reverse order and adjust.
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Adjust the height of the trunk lid at the hinge end by placing shims between the trunk lid and the hinge.
- Adjust the side gaps by loosening the hinge bolts to the trunk lid and the catch bar mounting bolts. Align the lid and tighten the bolts.
- Screw in the stopper pads and adjust the trunk lid height at the catch with the locking bar length. Screw the locking bar in or out so the trunk lid sit 0.039 inches below the fenders.
- Adjust the stopper pads so the trunk lid sits flush with the fenders.