REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the transmission. Remove the clutch cover and plate on manual transmission equipped vehicles.
- Install a flywheel lock to hold the flywheel stationary.
- Remove the bolts and pull the flywheel off.
- Clean the mounting area of the crankshaft. Check the condition of the rear main seal and replace if necessary. Clean out the bolt holes.
- Install the flywheel. Apply Loctite270 or equivalent sealer to the new bolts.
Use only new bolts when installing the flywheel. The bolts are not designed to be used more than once.
- Torque the bolts to 82-94 ft. lbs. (113-130 Nm).
- Replace the clutch, if equipped and transmission.