REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Make note of the radio code supplied on a tag with the owners information. As an antitheft feature the code must be entered into the radio once power has been removed.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Insert radio removal hooks into the holes at the sides of the radio chassis. Seat the hooks and pull the radio out. Disconnect the plugs.
- If not equipped with holes at the sides of the chassis, pull the knob off and insert the hooks at the holes at the cassette opening and pull out.
- If equipped with screws at the edges of the chassis mounted at an angle, remove the screws and pull the chassis out.
- Connect the plugs and place the radio in the opening. Snap into place or install the angled screws.
- Enter the radio code to activate the radio.