Please refer to Bleeding the ABS System for brake bleeding procedures.
- Fill the master cylinder to the maximum level with the proper brake fluid.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle. Remove the protective caps from the bleeder screws.
- The proper bleeding sequence always start with the brake unit farthest from the master cylinder. The proper bleeding sequence is: right rear, left rear, right front and left front.
- Insert a tight fitting plastic tube over the bleeder screw on the caliper and the other end of the tube in a transparent container partially filled with clean brake fluid.
- Depress the brake pedal and loosen the bleeder screw to release the brake fluid. Pump the brake pedal to the stop 12 times. Tighten the bleeder screw when the escaping brake fluid is free of air bubbles.
- Repeat this step on all 4 wheels. Lower the vehicle.