- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the output shaft and the snapring. Press off the cap and the dust cover.
- Press the output shaft out of the CV-joint. Clean and remove the grease from the splines of the joint.
- Install the dust cover with the inside cover on the output shaft.
- Press on the joint with the cap and install the snapring. Pack the joint and dust cover with the proper grease.
- Mount he dust cover and install new clamps.
- Install the output shaft and lower the vehicle.