Removal & Installation
- Remove the lower trim from the dash panel.
- Disconnect the clutch return spring.
- Disconnect the master cylinder connection eccentric bolt.
- Remove the shaft mounting nut and slide the pedal off the shaft.
- Install the pedal and connect the master cylinder, return spring and the shaft nut. The dot on the eccentric bolts must align with master cylinder pushrod. Check the pedal height.
- Torque the shaft nut to 20 ft. lbs. (27 Nm). Torque the eccentric bolt nut to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).