Removal & Installation
S14 And M20 Engines
- If possible, bring the engine to operating temperature prior to replacing the control unit.
- Turn the ignition switch OFF .
- Open the glove compartment and remove the pins from the straps so the door drops down.
- Remove the upper trim piece to access the DME unit.
- Push the plug retainer back and remove the plug. Remove the 4 bolts and remove the DME unit.
- Install the DME unit and the 4 bolts.
- Install the plug onto the DME unit and snap the retainer into place.
- Replace the trim and the glove compartment door.