Removal & Installation
- Turn the radio ON to extend the mast as far as it will go.
- Remove the nut at the base of the mast. Pull the mast out of the antenna assembly. A firm pull may be necessary.
- Install the new mast cable end into the opening and turn the radio OFF to draw the mast into the housing. Guide the mast and cable into the housing.
- Install the nut and operate the antenna several times to check the operation.
- Remove the trim panel at the antenna location. The rear light cover may need to be removed.
- Disconnect the antenna mounting bracket. Unplug the wiring.
- Loosen and remove the mounting nut at the body hole, if equipped. Pull the antenna out of the opening.
- Install the antenna and the mounting nut at the body hole.
- Install the mounting bracket and connect the wiring.
- Install the trim panel.