Removal & Installation
The two fasteners remain in the windshield panel of the vehicle upon hardtop removal.
- Using the T-handle tool supplied in the vehicle's tool kit, loosen the two front mounting screws.
- Locate the rear roof lever located behind the seats and mounted at base of roof. Release the locking lever, then turn the lever counterclockwise to fully loosen.
- With the help of an assistant, carefully lift the roof away from the vehicle. Follow the manufacturers recommendations for storage.
- Installation is in reverse order of removal noting the following:
- The locking levers are turned clockwise to tighten the roof.
- Use the tool kit's T-handle to tighten the fasteners at the windshield.