Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the lower instrument panel on the left side.
- Remove the steering column casing lower section.
- If equipped with an air bag, drive out the pins and lift out the expansion rivet. Remove the upper section of the steering column casing.
- Remove the plug and disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Push in the retaining hooks on both sides and pull out the switch.
- Press the switch in position until the retaining hooks engage it in place.
- Attach all electrical connectors and install the plug.
- The remaining components are installed in the reverse order from which they were removed.
- Install the steering wheel and connect the negative battery cable.