Removal & Installation
- Pull the housing down from the headliner.
- Remove the bulb from the assembly.
- Check the contacts for corrosion and secure fit against the bulb when replaced.
- Install the new bulb and the assembly into the body.
- Use a suitable clean, smooth, thin flat-bladed prytool and carefully release the left side of the light assembly.
- Once removed, separate the lens and housing to access the bulbs.
- Remove the bulbs from their retainers and replace as necessary.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.