See Figures 1 and 2
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Except 3.0Si, 530i, 630CSi and 633i Models
- With the injector tube and injector valves removed from the engine, cut the metal hose clamp sleeve and remove the sleeve.
- Heat the hose with a soldering iron and remove the injector hose from the tube.
- To install the injector valve assembly on the tube, clean the tube adapter and coat the inside of the hose with fuel.
- Install the fuel injector hose with the hose sleeve on the injector tube and push against the stop, with the electrical terminal facing up.
- Complete the installation in the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Remove the electrical plug from the injection valves.
- Loosen and remove the injection valve from the ring line.
- Remove the retaining bolts and pull the injector from the manifold.
- To install, replace the rubber ring and do not damage the nozzle jet during the installation.
See Figures 3 and 4
- With the air collector removed, unfasten the electrical connector plugs from the 6 injection valves.
- Remove the valve retaining bolts and remove the injector tube with all the valves attached.
- Remove the retaining clamps and remove the valves from the injector tube.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.