REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Except 3.0Si Models
The pressure sensor is an integral part of the air flow sensor unit and cannot be replaced separately.3.0Si Models
- The pressure sensor is located near the firewall on the left side of the engine compartment.
- Remove the vacuum hose from the pressure sensor.
- Remove the base plate from the bearing block and if equipped with automatic transmission, remove the starter locking relay.
- Invert the base plate and remove the pressure sensor retaining bolts.
- Install the pressure sensor in the reverse order.
Refer to steps 4 and 5 under the 3.0Si control unit removal and installation procedure for proper part replacement.