REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
3 Series Models
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal. Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the trim panel at the bottom left of the instrument panel and the lower steering column casing.
- Remove the screws holding the switch. Remove the switch and disconnect the plug.
- Install the switch and connect the plug. The ground wire must be connected and the retainers must fit into the holes.
- Install the trim panels and steering wheel. Connect the negative battery terminal.
- Remove the lower dashboard trim panel at the left. Remove the lower section of the steering column casing.
- Remove the steering wheel and compress the clip to release the switch. Disconnect the plug.
- Install the switch and connect the plug. Install the steering wheel and trim panels.