REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
3 Series Models
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Open the glove compartment door and remove the upper trim.
- Remove the Digital Motor Electronics (DME) control unit. The cruise control module is mounted above the DME module. Remove the cruise control module and unfasten the harness.
- Install the modules and trim. Connect the negative battery terminal.
- Remove the cover from the electronics box at the rear, right side of engine compartment.
- Turn the ignition switch OFF .
- The control module is between the DME unit at the back of the electronics box and the row of relays. Disconnect the module and remove.
- Install the module and install the electronics box cover.